FAST SHIPPINGto your home
CALL YOU BACKFill in your contact info!
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Pomegranate - The Red Gold
POMEGRANATE “RED GOLD”
The importance of including pomegranate in our nutritional routine is vital, since the “red gold” as it’s usually called, contains a wide range of powerful antioxidants and anticancer ingredients, thus has many therapeutic properties. It is often used to treat cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, dental and skin issues caused by UV radiation. It may also be used to prevent infant brain ischemia, or in the treatment of Alzheimer’s, arthritis and obesity.
Pomegranates are rich in vitamins A, C, and E, and various minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, selenium), carbohydrates, and dietary fiber. One pomegranate alone is enough to cover 40% of the recommended daily amount of vitamin C for adults and 25% of the recommended daily intake of folic acid. Furthermore, it is rich in dietary fiber, while it contains few calories.
NATURAL CRETAN ALOE JUICE WITH POMEGRANATE
- It scavenges free radicals from the body.
- It improves blood circulation and stimulates cell regeneration.
- It has anti – inflammatory properties, as the pomegranate has a very high vitamin C content.
- It lowers blood sugar levels.
- It improves the cardiovascular system.
- As a natural laxative, it relieves constipation and promotes healthy bowel function.
- The beneficial ingredients of Aloe Vera along with the natural pomegranate juice help nourish & detoxify the body.
Ingredients: Aloe Vera juice, aqua (water), grenadine flavor, xanthan gum, punica granatum extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, carmine, allura red, sweetener (stevia).
Our Qualities & Priorities
- Natural The best natural ingredients with minimal processing to retain as much of the properties of the plant as possible.
- Organic Our products are made from organic plants grown in Crete.
- Premium Quality We guarantee the highest quality for all of our products.
- Happy Customer Development of customer-driven service.